Epoxy Flooring In
Dallas, TX 75219
Epoxy coating, which is composed of epoxy resin and a polyamine hardener, is used to resurface old, damaged concrete garage floors.
This coating is only used to rehabilitate indoor concrete floors due to its temperature sensitivity. When exposed to UV light or severe heat, epoxy flooring can discolor.
The distinction between garage floor epoxy coating and epoxy flooring paint, which may be obtained in hardware and DIY stores, is crucial for homeowners. Epoxy flooring paint contains a little amount of epoxy to help it last longer. The coating, on the other hand, is totally constructed of epoxy.
In the Dallas region, we are a well-known decorative concrete contractor who offers epoxy coating and polyurea polyaspartic solutions for houses and businesses. In addition to garage floors, we epoxy commercial flooring and other interior concrete surfaces. Please have a peek at our portfolio because we take pride in our work. Every epoxy floor project we complete displays our rigorous attention to detail and unwavering dedication to quality.
Get A Free Quote Now!
Benefits Of Epoxy Flooring
- Easy to Install — Epoxy floor coatings are easy to apply and take less time to install than a new concrete epoxy garage floor. Even though the installation process is simple and quick, it is strongly recommended that you hire a professional to accomplish it. Epoxy flooring can be challenging to set up. If it is put incorrectly, its quality and durability are threatened.
- Epoxy flooring is tough as nails, but it takes two or more days to properly cure. Epoxy cures to a tough plastic covering that protect the concrete beneath it.
- When properly mixed and applied, epoxy is a very durable compound that can survive most forms of floor damage. It is resistant to impact, abrasion, discoloration, dampness, and other types of floor damage.
- Garage flooring is typically unclean, stained, and oily, making it unappealing to the eye. When you think showroom appeal is limited to showrooms, epoxy flooring appears. You can choose between opaque or metallic epoxy floors in a variety of hues. To give it a terrazzo effect, multicolored chips can be included in the epoxy layer.
- Avoiding Slips and Falls — Epoxy flooring has the same or superior slip resistance as textured floor materials. It has a non-slip surface that looks to be smooth and seamless. To increase traction even further, apply chemicals to the top layer.
- Epoxy flooring is a cost-effective way to bring a tired concrete garage floor back to life. Rather than having to replace the entire floor, this coating transforms it into a more appealing and usable surface. Installing an epoxy floor is less expensive than other forms of garage flooring in Dallas.
- Epoxy does not require any special cleaning materials or processes, unlike some other types of flooring. Dirt sticks to the surface and is easily removed with a good sweep. Droplets of liquid on the floor, ready to be swept or rinsed away.
- Epoxy is used on existing concrete slabs, which is good for the environment. This implies it eliminates the need for a new concrete mix, lowering the carbon footprint of cement production.
Do you require a consultation or a pricing quote for epoxy floor installation? We give it swiftly and at no cost to you. Give H Town Epoxy a call right now to learn more about our floor coating installation and services!